Thanks to everyone who came out for the 2022 Lake Run!
- PACKET PICK UP for runners will take place on Saturday June 4th at the Lake Oswego Farmer’s Market in Millennium Plaza from 8:30am to 1:30pm. Runners can also check in on the morning of the race in Millennium Plaza.
- To become a SPONSOR, click Sponsorship Opportunities.
- To VOLUNTEER for the event, click here!
- We will be hosting a FOOD DRIVE at this year’s run! The food will be donated to low-income seniors living in Lake Oswego.
- Look up prior year RACE RESULTS
The Lake Oswego Lake Run is a fundraiser for Northwest Housing Alternatives.
Northwest Housing Alternatives builds new homes and new opportunities for seniors, families, veterans and people with special needs across Oregon. With more than 1,900 homes across the state, NHA is one of the largest providers of affordable housing in Oregon.
In addition, NHA provides homeless intervention programs for families in Clackamas County, including operating the Annie Ross House family emergency shelter for families experiencing homelessness.